Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW)
Check Point gateways provide superior security beyond any Next Generation Firewall (NGFW). Best designed for Sandblast Network’s protection, these gateways are the best at preventing the fifth generation of cyber attacks with more than 60 innovative security services. Based on the Infinity Architecture, the new Quantum Security Gateway™ line up of 15 models can deliver up to 1.5 Tbps of threat prevention performance and can scale on demand.
Delivers the highest-caliber threat prevention with award winning SandBlast Network Zero Day protection out of the box
On-demand hyperscale threat prevention performance providing enterprises cloud level expansion and resiliency on premises
R80.40 unified security management control across networks, clouds, and IoT increases efficiency cutting security operations up to 80%
NEW QUANTUM SECURITY GATEWAYS
All Quantum Security GatewaysTM come with Check Point’s award-winning
SandBlast Network right out of the box.
Check Point protects enterprises from the 5th Generation of sophisticated multi-vector cyber attacks
versus 3rd Generation of protection provided by other firewalls.
Quantum Security Gateways
- Best Security meets Ultimate Hardware
- SandBlast Network out of the box
- Modular hardware
- High Performance CPUs
- Expansion Slot Customization
- 100% Solid State Drives (SSD)
- and more…
Explore Next Generation Firewalls
Integrating the most advanced threat prevention and a consolidated management, our security gateway appliances are designed to prevent any cyber attack, reduce complexity and lower your costs.
The most comprehensive, enterprise grade security for your business with intuitive and simple management & reporting using WebUI
Delivering Top-rated threat Prevention Ruggedized to protect the industrial. Control Systems for manufacturing, energy, utilities, and transportation.
Enterprise-grade security in a small form factor, ideal for branch and small office
The power of Gen V in a single security gateway engineered to meet all your business needs today and in the future
Comprehensive security protections in a scalable, easy to manage configuration, preferred for large enterprises
Data Center and High-End Enterprise
The most comprehensive protections with data center-grade hardware to maximize uptime and performance
High Performance and Scalable Platforms
Multi-bladed, chassis-based security systems scale up to 66,000 SPU to support the needs of growing network
Our Next Generation Firewall Prevent
Fifth-Gen of Cyber Attacks
Our Next Generation Firewalls focus on blocking malware and application-layer attacks. With more than 60 security services powered by the ThreatCloud, the world’s most powerful shared intelligence cloud service, our Quantum security gateways are able to react quickly and seamlessly to prevent known and unknown cyber attacks across the whole network. Our gateways enforce policies to better defend your network and carry out quick assessments to prevent invasive or suspicious activity, like unknown malware, and shut it down.
A Leader in the 2019 Gartner Enterprise
Network Firewall (NFW) MQ
- The most advanced threat prevention, SandBlast, continues to innovate and enhance anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, improving performance, prevention and protection against zero-day exploits
- Completeness of security vision, protecting small to midsize enterprises against even the most sophisticated attacks with a comprehensive product portfolio including Next Generation Firewalls and a focused SMB strategy providing multiple UTM models supporting Internet, VDSL and 4G/LTE interfaces with built-in routing capabilities to the enterprise
- Largest offering of security solutions, covering network, cloud, mobile and endpoints. Check Point security gateways features include granular network based DLP with over 700 premade data types for Web, FTP, and Email traffic
- Top tier security management, features centralized management control across all networks and cloud environments, increasing operational efficiency and lowering the complexity of managing your security
Check Point Has Highest Security Effectiveness
Check Point achieved the highest security effectiveness score in the 2019 NSS Labs Breach Prevention Systems (BPS) group test. Check Point’s Next Generation Firewalls and Advanced Endpoint Security achieved a 100% block rate, and earned a “Recommended” rating. Highlights of Check Point’s results:
- 98.4% overall security effectiveness
- 100% block rate
- 100% malware prevention, email and web
- 100% exploit resistance
- 0% false positives
Absolute Zero Trust Security with Check Point Infinit
Zero Trust security is about having the ability to “Divide and Rule” your network in order to reduce the risk of lateral movement.
Check Point Next Generation Firewalls enable you to create granular network segmentation across public/private cloud and LAN environments. With detailed visibility into the users, groups, applications, machines and connection types on your network, they allow you to set and enforce a “Least Privileged” access policy. So, only the right users and devices can access your protected assets.