Security . Automated . Everywhere
The Check Point CloudGuard platform provides you cloud native security, with advanced threat prevention for all your assets and workloads – in your public, private, hybrid or multi-cloud environment – providing you unified security to automate security everywhere.
Advanced threat prevention
for all your cloud assets
Automated security across
your cloud environment.
Unified Security for
Visibility & control across your
entire multi-cloud environment
Cloud Native Security
- Unified Threat Prevention: Multi-layer cloud security across any cloud and workload. Detect activity anomalies leveraging machine learning and threat research.
- DevSecOps and Automation: auto-provisioning and auto-scaling along with automatic policy updates. Continuous analysis of multi cloud security posture from CI/CD to Production
- High Fidelity Posture Management (HFPM): The broadest and most flexible CSPM platform, with over 2000 out of the box rules, to help comply with regulatory and industry standards, such as HIPAA, CIS BENCHMARKS, NIST CSF/800-53, PCI-DSS.
Cloud Access Security
- Secure Access: NSS Top-Rated Threat Prevention with 100% Cyber Attack Catch Rate
- Flexible Access: Five-minutes to protect your branch security in the Cloud or on-premise.
- Efficient Access: Unified security architecture reduces OpEx costs up to 40% and CapEx by 20%.
Cloud SaaS Security
- Prevention First Email Security: Stop zero-day attacks. Remain ahead of attackers with unparalleled global threat intel. Leverage the power of layered email security
- Native Solution, at the Speed of Your Business: Fast, straightforward deployment of invisible inline API based prevention.
- Unified Solution for Cloud Email & Office Suites: Granular insights and clear reporting with a single dashboard and license fee across mailboxes and enterprise apps.
Security Automated Everywhere
Secure Your Everything , With Check Point Infinity
Check Point Infinity is the only fully unified cyber security architecture that future-proofs your business and IT infrastructure across all networks, cloud and mobile. The architecture is designed to resolve the complexities of growing connectivity and inefficient security. It provides complete threat prevention which seals security gaps, enables automatic, immediate threat intelligence sharing across all security environments, and consolidated security management for a powerfully, efficient security operation.